Key Account Manager
Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly be themselves.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - it’s all about making Math fun for kids whilst drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We are currently on the lookout for a Key Account Manager to join the team in Calgary. This is a role for an experienced Sales professional who enjoys new business development and key client retention activity, and is comfortable working predominantly over the phone with face to face client meetings held as required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively prospecting for new high value clients and following up on qualified leads within your territory
- Making connections with key decision makers in individual schools and districts
- Demonstrating product value and securing sales
- Leading the onboarding process for high value clients
- Proactively work with current clients to drive product engagement
- Actively target and take advantage of all renewal, upsell and cross sell opportunities
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years new business development sales success achieved ideally within the education or SaaS marketplace
- 3+ years key account/client management experience
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you will be:
- Goal driven and highly organized
- Driven to hunt for, and close sales with new and existing clients
- Client-centric in everything you do
- Committed to shared success – we want a great team player
- Passionate about education
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.