Sales Development Representative
Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality online educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly be themselves.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers – it’s all about making Maths fun and engaging for children and improving educational outcomes.
We are currently on the lookout for a motivated Sales Development Representative to join our UK Sales team based in our Bristol office.
Sales Development Representatives are the conduit between the Marketing and Sales functions. Their role is to quickly respond to inbound leads generated by our marketing team and qualify these ensuring the Sales team are spending their time with the best opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a sales or call centre professional to develop their skills and understand the full Sales and Marketing cycle.
Ideally you will have:
- Similar lead generation and/or qualification experience within a SaaS sales environment (ideally) or the energy, attitude and aptitude to learn
- Experience working in a high demand, multi-tasking environment working with multiple teams
- Proficiency in CRM such as Salesforce (ideal but not essential)
- Understanding of Education market
- A history of meeting/exceeding business goals and objectives
Ideally you will be:
- A strong communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to meet deliverables in a timely fashion
- High energy, hungry and keen for success
- Proactive, positive and open to change as our environment is very dynamic
Your innate ability to connect with people from all walks of life, be incredibly warm and engaging over the phone, and speak a little teacher lingo when you need to will set you up for success. (We can teach you how to do this!) We look forward to sharing more about 3P and our amazing products with you through this journey.