Marketing Executive - 6 to 12 month contract
Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to inspire kids to love learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 online educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly be themselves.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - its all about making Maths fun for kids and drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced, innovative and passionate Marketer to join our EMEA Marketing team on a 6 to 12 month contract, based in our Bristol office.
The EMEA Marketing team’s primary responsibilities include generating new business leads, engaging existing customers, producing and distributing marketing material, building brand awareness and supporting the activities of the sales and customer service teams.
This role will be responsible for:
Campaign design and execution
- Proactively supporting field and office based sales and customer retention teams, to increase demand (lead generation) and sales opportunities
- Managing the production and internal distribution of marketing materials including brochures, digital content, newsletters, case studies
- Writing and proof-reading copy
- Liaising with designers, printers, PR agency and other key suppliers/partners
- Effectively using social media – including managing the UK Twitter account
Ideally you will have:
- A Marketing related degree, CIM qualification or similar
- Proven experience as a Marketing Executive in a B2B environment (3 years minimum)
- Experience within the education or software/technology industries (desirable, but not essential)
- Demonstrable campaign management experience (experience of using EDM tools such as Mail Chimp, Constant Contact or similar would be highly desirable)
- Experience with the management of campaign data (profiling/segmentation/list creation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel to a reasonable standard
- Experience of Social Media highly desirable (most notably Facebook; Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience of using WordPress would be advantageous
Ideally you will be:
Able to consistently meet deadlines, often under pressure
An effective multi-tasker with strong prioritisation skills
Comfortable using your high levels of initiative to take ownership for a project from conception to completion
A great team player
This is a great opportunity to gain global marketing experience working together with industry experts focused on improving education outcomes for students everywhere. We look forward to your application.