Product Success Manager
Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 online educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly bring their whole self to work.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - its all about making Math fun for kids and drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We are currently on the lookout for someone with a Product Management or Development background to join the team in the role of Product Success Manager. This represents a great opportunity for someone to move away from a larger team and into a stand-alone role where you can wrap your arms around the product, have full accountability for the go-to-market strategy and make a real impact on the global organization.
Your key responsibilities will include:
The development and delivery of our “go to market” strategy for our suite of Mathematics and Literacy products. You will become a product expert and champion and will work with cross-functional teams to drive customer centric product delivery.
Ideally you will have:
- Product Development and/or Product Marketing experience, preferably for a global digital SaaS product, in a B2B and B2C setting
- demonstrated insight into innovation development practice as well as the use of data and analytics to inform product development
- experience working within an Agile development environment, and experience working directly with development teams
- experience in Product Profitability (or at least margin management) ownership as well as product management metrics including market share, retention, CSat or NPS
- experience obtained in a cross-media production environment is preferable
Ideally you will be:
- a genuine team-player who enjoys working collaboratively with others
- a creative problem solver and strategic thinker
- passionate about delivering a product that truly meets the needs of our customers
- a visionary– helping to ensure we stay ahead of our competitors
- willing to persevere and work tenaciously to ensure a high-quality product is produced
- able to negotiate the balance between timely product release and ensuring a high-quality product
- able to communicate clearly and effectively
- self-motivated and highly organized
- a lover of learning – and be committed to inspiring others to love learning and inspire and motivate others
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.