Salesforce Developer - Business Systems
3P Learning is an ASX listed global leader in educational technology that transforms lives through a love of learning. Our online learning products include our flagship mathematics platform, Mathletics which is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney with teams based in Auckland, Bristol, Johannesburg, Calgary and New York.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our global business systems team based in our North Sydney corporate offices.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully design, build and test solutions that satisfy the needs of business operations
- Consistently work within the development team to ensure accurate delivery of the identified business requirements
- Implement automated integration workflows via the Middleware platform (Jitterbit)
- Participate and conduct reviews, retros and estimation activities
Ideally you will have:
- at least 3 + year’s commercial Salesforce development experience
- at least 3+ year’s experience with CRM and ERP systems (SFDC & NetSuite preferred)
- experience with integrating systems via API’s and WebServices
- strong understanding of key business processes (Sales, Finance etc)
- experience with automation tests
- computer Science Degree or equivalent
Ideally you will be:
- an excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively with Operations teams, Finance teams, Product teams and developers
- passionate about learning new technologies and frameworks
- at your best working within an Agile environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global edtech leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for children and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.