Tender and Proposal Specialist
Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly be themselves.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - it’s all about making Math fun for kids whilst drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We are currently on the lookout for a Tender and Proposals Specialist to join the team in Calgary. The purpose of this role is to provide central coordination of the sales tendering business process for the North American market. This includes tenders and bids for new business, renewals and partners.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify new business opportunities (RFP/RFQ/RFI) by monitoring tender websites
- Prepare high quality submissions by working with multiple internal stakeholders to gather all required documentation and information required
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of submissions including checking for amendments and addendums for all tenders
- Manage the timely tender upload/delivery process
- Monitor success and reporting
Ideally you will have:
- Relevant specialist tender/proposal experience ideally achieved with a SaaS product, selling into K-12
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional time management skills
- Well-developed project management skills with the ability to keep others on track
- Multi-lingual abilities are an asset (English/Spanish/French)
Ideally you will be:
- a strong influencer
- committed to shared success – we need a great team player!
- passionate about learning and making a difference
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.