Customer Support Specialist
Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 online educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly bring their whole self to work.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - its all about making Math fun for kids whilst drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We have an opportunity to join our global Customer Support team in the role of Customer Support Specialist. Customer Support answer the first line of inquiry for all customer (schools, teachers, parents and students) questions regarding our online learning resources.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Providing our customers with a "best in class" support service by responding to all inbound customer service enquiries regarding our online learning resources in schools and homes, working on the phone, live chat and email.
Ideally you will have:
- 2 years + experience in a customer support or service role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills
- Good technical aptitude in order to guide customers with their "how to" product questions
Ideally you will be:
- Dedicated to exceptional customer care
- Able to quickly build connections with customers and get to the heart of the issue
- Self-motivated, organised and thorough
- Have a “never give up” attitude
- Committed to shared success and team goals
- Someone who has a Love of Learning
This role gives you an exceptional opportunity to gain thorough product knowledge and customer understanding which would set you up with a strong foundation to further your career in several directions at 3P Learning.
Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life – to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.