Business Development Manager
Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly be themselves.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - it’s all about making Math fun for kids whilst drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We are currently on the lookout for a Business Development Manager to join the team in Calgary. Our BDM’s are responsible for the identification and acquisition of client accounts (schools and/or districts) They are based in the office and work predominantly over the phone.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively prospecting for new clients and follow up on qualified leads to identify target clients
- Identify and make connections with key decision makers
- Demonstrate product value and secure sales
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years new business development or inside sales success, achieved ideally within the education or SaaS marketplace
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you will be:
- Goal driven and highly organized
- Driven to hunt for, and close, new sales
- Comfortable with a remote selling, phone based, model
- Client-centric in everything you do
- Committed to shared success – we need a great team player
- Passionate about education
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.