Senior Marketing Manager - North Americas region
Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 online educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly bring their whole self to work.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - its all about making Math fun for kids and drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We are currently on the lookout for a Regional Marketing Leader extraordinaire to join the team in Calgary. Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing, and working hand-in-hand with the Head of Sales in the region, they will be integral to achieving the aggressive growth targets for the region.
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver an agile regional marketing strategy designed to drive growth in the region. This person will be a “hands on” leader for the local marketing team and also become part of the Marketing global leadership team, along with their peers in the APAC and EMEA regions. They will drive the team to adopt a “1 3P” global marketing approach whilst intimately understanding the nuances and the differentiation required within their markets.
Ideally you will have:
- Significant B2B field or channel marketing experience, preferably in the Education or SaaS industry
- Marketing leadership experience – directing the workflow, activity and outcomes of a regional marketing team, as well as coaching and developing team members
- Sales leadership experience (or senior sales experience) is also preferred to ensure the commerciality of our marketing approach
- First-hand experience developing SEO, SEM automated lead tracking, nurturing and digital research programs
- Proven expertise using common online marketing and sales systems including Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Eloqua or similar
- Working knowledge of associated marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Kapost, Trello, MDR and similar prospect databases
Ideally you will be:
- Passionate about your craft
- Driven by data!
- An expert influencer with the ability to connect with a variety of stakeholders locally and globally
- Passionate about learning – for yourself and others
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.