Sales Development Representative
Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly bring their whole self to work.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - its all about making Math fun for kids whilst drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We have an opportunity for a high energy, positive individual to join our Calgary team in the position of Sales Development Representative. The focus of this role is to generate and qualify sales leads for our game changing product Mathletics – currently used by over 5.5M children in schools around the globe.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- developing new business opportunities via localized marketing and lead generation, such as email, call enquiries and social media
- following up on leads, and conducting research in market territories for more leads
- managing data and reporting for new and prospective clients within our CRM Salesforce
- conducting research and generating insights into regional needs and trends
Ideally you will have:
- similar lead generation and/or qualification experience within a SaaS sales environment or the energy, attitude and aptitude to learn
- experience working in a high demand, multi-tasking environment working with multiple teams and people
- proficiency in a CRM system such as Salesforce (ideal but not essential) and strong research skills
- Spanish language skills would be an asset
Ideally you will be:
- a strong communicator, with excellent verbal and written skills
- able to meet deliverables in a timely fashion
- high energy and hungry for success
- proactive, positive and open to change
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a visible contribution to the sales results in the America’s region. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.