Web Developer - Senior
3P Learning is an ASX listed global leader in educational technology that transforms lives through a love of learning. Our online learning products include our flagship mathematics platform, Mathletics and complementary products in spelling and literacy, Spellodrome. Our products are trusted globally by millions of students and teachers. 3P’s headquarters are located in Sydney with teams based in Auckland, Bristol, Calgary, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Lahore and New York.
We have new positions available for Senior Web Developers to join the development team based in our corporate North Sydney office. Working primarily on our flagship Mathletics product, you will ensure that Mathletics (and other products over time) continues to evolve and engage children, parents and teachers around the globe with Mathematics. You can make a difference in this role to over 5.7M children using Mathletics everyday!
Your key responsibilities will include:
Working within a cross functional (QA, Backend & Frontend Developers) agile team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of single-page, cross-browser web applications.
Ideally you will have:
- A portfolio demonstrating knowledge and experience with web based technologies
- At least 4 years’ commercial experience with web development
- 2+ years’ experience in producing css and html that is cross-browser/device and responsive
- 2+ years’ experience with Angular 1.x
- Experience with a css preprocessor like sass / less and the ability to write consistent and clean stylesheets
- Experience in writing html & css that is semantic and has accessibility features in mind
- Prior experience creating and manipulating SVG elements dynamically would be beneficial
Ideally you will be:
- Passionate about learning - individually and within a team
- A great communicator, able to deal effectively with people from all parts of our business
- At your best in an agile environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.