Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 online educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly bring their whole self to work.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - its all about making Math fun for kids and drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
As our product evolves, and global teams grow we are excited about expanding the team in Sydney and are currently seeking a Senior Web Developer to join the team. Our product development hub is Sydney based and we have a talented team in place with the opportunity for growth and enrichment in your career and the opportunity to turn your passion for learning into something very special.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Working within a cross functional (QA, Backend & Frontend Developers) agile team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of single-page, cross-browser web applications.
Ideally you will have:
- A portfolio demonstrating knowledge and experience with web based technologies
- At least 4 years’ commercial experience with Frontend development
- 2+ years’ experience in producing CSS and html that is cross-browser/device and responsive
- 2+ years’ experience with Angular/React
- Experience with testing framework like Jest or Mocha
- A solid understanding of CSS methodologies like SMACSS, OOCSS or BEM
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor like sass / less and the ability to write consistent and clean stylesheets
- An eye for beautiful UI and effective UX, aware and adept of best practices
Ideally you will be:
- Passionate about learning - individually and within a team
- A great communicator, able to deal effectively with people from all parts of our business
- At your best in an agile environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.