Regional Sales Executive
3P Learning is an ASX listed global leader in educational technology that transforms lives through a love of learning. Our online learning products include our flagship math platform, Mathletics along with complementary spelling and literacy programs. Our products are trusted globally by millions of students and teachers.
We have an opportunity for a Regional Sales Executive to join our team based in the field in the Sydney metro area. You will work remotely from home and visit schools in your North West territory. You should be very comfortable with working autonomously, and be a true hunter sales professional and have a passion for learning.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- understanding who the potential buyers (schools) are within your region, the size of the opportunities and developing targeted contact plans
- proactively prospecting for new customers
- generating new sales revenue (new client, additional licenses etc…) through demonstrations, trials and showing the value of our service to educators and buyers within their territory
Ideally you will have:
- proven sales success ideally achieved within the education (K-12) or SaaS marketplace
- experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a reliable vehicle and a current Australian drivers licence
Ideally you will be:
- a true sales professional driven to hunt and follow up on new sales
- self-motivated and goal driven with the ability to bounce back from a set back
- committed to shared success
- passionate about education – particularly the difference it can make in children’s lives
- willing to obtain a Working With Children clearance (you will be visiting schools regularly)
Kids, teachers and parents alike love our resources as it’s all about making Maths fun for kids! Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.