Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly be themselves.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - it’s all about making Math fun for kids whilst drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We are currently on the lookout for a Client Manager to join the team in Calgary. Our client managers are responsible for the renewal and growth of our existing client base. They are based in the office and work predominantly over the phone.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage the territory client renewal plan
- Proactively work with current clients to look at strategic value add opportunities and to drive product engagement
- Actively target and take advantage of all renewal, upsell and cross sell opportunities
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years key account/client management experience achieved ideally within the education or SaaS marketplace, and with a focus on sales growth
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you will be:
- Goal driven and highly organised
- Client-centric in everything you do
- Committed to shared success – we need a great team player
- Passionate about education
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader developing world-class products. Our team is committed to excellence through innovation, we equally value academic rigor and engaging experiences for students and teachers. Our core values - we believe in people, we think without borders, we never give up, and we love learning combine powerfully to help bring our purpose to life - to transform lives through a love of learning. We invite your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.