Who are we? A global team of passionate, purposeful people who band together to transform lives through a love of learning! We pride ourselves on our high-quality K-12 educational products and our amazingly diverse workplace culture where people can truly be themselves.
Our flagship product Mathletics is trusted globally by millions of students and teachers - it’s all about making Math fun for kids whilst drastically improving educational outcomes. 3P’s headquarters are in Sydney, with regional teams located in the Americas (Calgary HQ) and EMEA (Bristol HQ).
We are currently on the lookout for exceptionally customer focused sales folk to join the Americas region Sales team in the role of Client Manager, based in Calgary.
Our Client Managers are all about keeping and growing existing business. Managing onboarding, engagement with our products, renewal and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities with our existing client base of principals, head teachers and teachers will be how your days are spent. You will be working towards targets whilst always keeping customer needs at the core of your activity. You will join an incredibly motivated team looking to make sure our products are first and foremost in the hearts and minds of teachers, parents and our ultimate end user – the kids!
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years key account/client management experience achieved ideally within the education/training or SaaS marketplace, and with a focus on client growth
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with unexpected changes
Ideally you will be:
- Goal driven and highly organised
- Client-centric in everything they do
- Driven to secure new sales with current clients
- Passionate about learning\
Your knowledge of our product, teacher pain points and school buying cycles will support you in being successful in this role. Along with your innate ability to connect with people from all walks of life, be incredibly warm and engaging over the phone, and speak a little teacher lingo when you need to! (We can teach you how to do this)
We look forward to sharing more about 3P and our amazing products with you through this journey.